Thursday, September 3, 2015

A small dot on god's land

Google map sure helped me alot. I used it to find my kiblat,used it to navigate my tours.many more.

Right now when i zoomed out from the map it really occurs to me.im just a small dot on a 1/5th section of this island called australia.

Still,the journey seems so far..
And tiring..
And boring me..
Making me give up..
Making me stressed out..

Guess i really am a negative person huh..


Note to self:
We are on a journey to find ourself.
To fin peace,and quiet.and harmony.
Live off the land.
Learn as much as you can
Before we walk some more to eternal death.

Maybe spending a year here.
Later on,to japan.
Before that see our parents first.
See hanif's wife.how she look.how she fares.
After that off to die..


No comments:

Post a Comment